Back for its 38th year, the Victorian Seniors Festival has been reimagined. This year the festival is coming straight to your home through online performances, recorded interviews, radio and storytelling. There’s also a Support Social Hub on the website with information about exercise and dance you can do from home.
Visit the Seniors Festival website for more information.
City of Kingston Seniors Festival
The Kingston Seniors Festival celebrates ageing positively throughout the month of October and recognises the important contribution older people make to our community. As a safety precaution in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Council has made the decision not to hold any events for this year’s festival.
Instead, we have published a festival booklet celebrating our seniors. Read stories about active seniors, learn about services specifically for older people and read more information about celebrating positive and active ageing in Kingston.
Grab your copy of the Kingston Seniors Festival booklet here. If you would like a hard copy of the booklet please visit one of the locations below:
- Coles Mentone: Corner Brindisi Street and Mentone Parade, Mentone
- Coles Patterson Lakes: Gladesville Shopping Centre, Gladesville Blvd, Patterson Lakes
- Woolworths Chelsea: 31-33 Bath Street, Chelsea
- Woolworths Clarinda: Corner Bourke Road and Viney St, Clarinda
- Woolworths Dingley Village: 89 Centre Dandenong Road, Dingley Village
- Woolworths Moorabbin: Corner Redholme Street and Taylor Lane, Moorabbin
For more information, please contact the City of Kingston's Positive Ageing Officer on 9581 4797 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.