Respite and carer support
Caring for a loved one can be physically, mentally and emotionally demanding at times, so it's vital that carers have the time to care for themselves as well.
AccessCare can organise respite care as needed or include it as part of a regular care plan to help minimise carer stress. Our respite services include:
- In-home respite – support provided in the comfort of your own home
- Centre based respite – structured activities, which usually take place at a day centre
- Community respite – provides activities and outings for independence and social interaction
- Emergency respite – can be community based or in an aged care home
- Residential respite – short stays in an aged care home, which can be planned or on and emergency basis
Our friendly team is here to help you, so if you have any questions about respite care or any of AccessCare’s other services, please get in touch.