AccessCare aims to provide you with the best services possible. If for whatever reason you are unhappy with the services we provide or have arranged on your behalf we welcome your feedback or you can make a complaint. Making a complaint is your right and will not affect the services you receive. We take complaints seriously and use the information to try to improve our service delivery.

  • We will address your feedback, grievance or concern in a fair, responsiveness and solution focused manner.
  • You can involve an advocate, at any time, to speak on your behalf when making a complaint.
  • You may speak directly with your Aged Care Adviser or Community and Home Support Team Coordinator, alternatively put your concerns in writing on the Have Your Say Form . The form can be emailed to: or posted to PO Box 625, Mentone, 3194.
  • You may call AccessCare reception on 1300 819 200 and ask to speak to the relevant Team Leader. Your call (if not received immediately) will be returned within 1 working day (Monday to Friday). We will conduct an investigation of your complaint and work toward a prompt resolution.
  • If the problem is not resolved within 14 working days (Monday to Friday) we will keep you informed of the progress.
  • If the concern is not resolved to your satisfaction you can take your complaint further:

All Consumers can access City of Kingstons Customer Advocate on 1300 653 356

For Consumers Over 65 years of age you may contact:

For Consumers Under 65 years of age you may contact: