Feedback and complaints

Man sitting down

AccessCare aims to provide you with the best services possible. If for whatever reason you are unhappy with the services you have received or have been arranged on your behalf, we welcome your feedback to improve our service.

Making a complaint is your right and will not affect the services you receive. We take complaints seriously and use the information to try to improve our service delivery.

We will address your feedback, grievance or concern in a fair, responsive and solution focused manner. 

You can involve an advocate, at any time, to speak on your behalf when making a complaint.

To make a complaint:

  • Speak directly with your Aged Care Adviser or Community and Home Support Team Coordinator
  • Put your concerns in writing on the Have Your Say Form(PDF, 38KB) and email to: or post to PO Box 625, Mentone, 3194
  • Fill out the online Have Your Say Form at the bottom of the page.
  • Call AccessCare reception on 1300 819 200 and ask to speak to the relevant Team Leader.

Your call (if not received immediately) will be returned within one working day (Monday to Friday). We will conduct an investigation of your complaint and work toward a prompt resolution.

If the problem is not resolved within 14 working days (Monday to Friday) we will keep you informed of the progress.

If the concern is not resolved to your satisfaction you can take your complaint further:

All Consumers can access City of Kingston's Customer Advocate on 1300 653 356.

If you're aged 65 or over you may submit a complaint via:

Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission - Online complaint form or phone 1800 951 822.

If you're under 65 years of age you may submit a complaint via:

Disability Services Commissioner - Making a complaint page or phone 1800 677 342.

Have Your Say Online Form

Click here to view form.