Feedback and complaints

An AccessCare care manager and an older man have coffee and a chat on the couch.

We value your feedback as it helps us to continually improve our services. Whether you would like to submit a compliment, complaint or suggestion, we want to hear from you.

You can provide feedback using any of the below options.

Call our friendly team

To speak to somebody over the phone, you can call AccessCare on 1300 819 200 and ask to speak to the relevant team leader.

Send us an email

If you would like to send us your feedback via email, you can reach us at

Send us a letter

If you would like to contact us via the post, you can write a letter and address it to us at PO Box 625, Mentone, VIC, 3194.

Fill out our online form

To send feedback directly to our team, you can also fill out our ‘Have your say” form below:

Click here to view form.

Get assistance making a complaint

Independent services exist to assist you with any complaint resolution. These include:

The Health Services Commissioner is a free and confidential service which can help you resolve a complaint you have with a service provider. Although they cannot act as an Advocate, they can refer you to an advocacy service if needed. Please visit their website or call 1300 582 113.

The Victorian Ombudsman enquires into or investigates administrative actions taken by a government department or public statutory body or by any member of staff of a municipal council. The Ombudsman is independent and impartial and provides a free service. For more information visit or call (03) 9613 6222.

The Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission. If you are over 65 years (55 if you are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander), and cannot resolve your concern with AccessCare directly, you can contact the Commission on 1800 951 822 or via

View our standards of care